Cougar Alumni Scholarship
The Cougar Alumni Scholarship is a general scholarship, initially awarded to eligible incoming freshmen and conditionally renewable for subsequent years. Consideration for this award will be solely based on the eligible student's demonstration of the Lake Catholic Core Values as well as their desire to learn, to work together, and to think for themselves
. Participation in sports/extracurricular activities and/or receipt of other awards, scholarships, grants, financial aid and assistance will not influence the application/award process.
All eligible students who complete the following requirements on time will be included in this year's award. The annual scholarship amount is based on a number of factors, including donations to the scholarship fund within the past fiscal year, amount held in the endowed portion of the scholarship fund, and current number of recipients.
- Student must be a child, grandchild, or legal ward of a Lake Catholic graduate
- Minimum average GPA of 3.00 (based on 7th grade and 8th grade)
- Returned completed application to Lake Catholic by Friday, May 31, 2013
Instructions for Completing Application
- Fill in all application information
- Provide copies of 7th and 8th grade reports (8th grade must, at a minimum, include 1st semester)
- Complete short answer questions in student's own handwriting
- Sign and date applicationPlease click here to access the application.