To be considered for Tuition Assistance from Lake Catholic High School and the Diocese of Cleveland, families must submit a completed application to FACTS
- Complete the FACTS Application online.
- Families with a new student entering Lake Catholic for the 2019-2020 school year may submit an "early decision" application beginning in October 2018 through mid-January 2019 (utilizing their 2017 tax return).
- Families with only returning students for the 2019-2020 school year or those that missed the early decision deadline can begin applying for tuition assistance in January 2019 but must apply utilizing their 2018 tax return.
- Applications for Tuition Assistance from Lake Catholic and the Diocese of Cleveland will be accepted until June 1, 2019 or until funds are exhausted. Families wishing to submit an application for Tuition Assistance after June 1, 2019 must first call the Business Office.
- Please note that while all students should be included on the FACTS application regardless of grade, families should check with their other schools to determine the process for applying for financial aid at each school.