- We believe Gospel values and spiritual formation permeates all facets of school life.
- We believe each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- We believe a student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect between students, faculty, staff, and community.
- We believe students’ learning needs are the primary focus of our school as we strive to inspire students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- We believe curriculum and instructional practice should incorporate a variety of activities to accommodate the differences in learning styles.
- We believe students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process and are held accountable for producing quality work.
- We believe students need to demonstrate their understanding of knowledge through a variety of assessments.
- We believe the education of our students includes the development of the whole person in a diverse world.
- We believe administrators, teachers, parents, and the entire Lake Catholic Community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
Discover Lake Catholic
Discover yourself, your faith, your future, your purpose. Become a member of the Lake Catholic Family.