Downloading the App
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your device.
- Search for the application: MobileServe.
- Install the application to your device.
Don’t want to install the app on your device? Bookmark the Web App @ https://app.mobileserve.com/login.
Creating Your Account
- Open the app or go to the web app & select Sign Up.
- Enter your contact information, create a password & select Next.
- PLEASE USE YOUR STUDENT GOOGLE APPS E-MAIL WHEN REGISTERING, OTHERWISE YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE SUSPENDED
- Add an optional photo to your profile or save it for later by selecting Next.
- Enter the code corresponding to your grade level, which you'll get in Theology class.
- When your grade pops up, select Join.
Record Your Service Hours
- When you complete service, open your app before leaving the location.
- Add in the hours, the name of the organization, and a detailed description of what you did.
- Be sure to add a category that your service falls under so it is added to our program.
- Add in your supervisor name and email address (and double check the spelling of the email) and have them sign it if possible. Be sure to tell your supervisor to expect an email from Team MobileServe to verify your hours.
- In order to have hours approved, we NEED an email verification, along with a signature, geo-location, or pictures.
- Once this is completed, click submit. Once we verify these hours, there will be a green check next to each log (under activity in the menu on the side).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is my org code?
Use the corresponding code under the Creating Your Account section above.
How do I reset my password?
From the login page, select “Forgot your password?”
Enter the email address you used to create your account, and you’ll receive a message with instructions to finish the reset process.
If you do not receive an e-mail, send an e-mail to MobileServe at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will reset your password manually. Be sure to send the e-mail from your Student Google Apps account.
Can I belong to more than one organization?
Yes! You can enter an organization code when creating your account, and you can add or remove organizations at any time in your Settings.
When you belong to multiple organizations and create a log, you can select the organization you want to associate that log with. You can choose multiple organizations, and you can also not check any of them. If you don’t select an organization,, you will receive an alert asking if you’re sure you don’t want to report the time to an organization. Select Continue to move forward.
How do I add a photo after submitting a log?
You can add a photo by editing the log, adding the photo, and submitting the changes.
Who has access to my information?
Only the Administrators of your MobileServe account have access to your service logs, like Mrs. Ellis.
Discover Lake Catholic
Discover yourself, your faith, your future, your purpose. Become a member of the Lake Catholic Family.